Cel-Maris Station provides a science-fiction mini-setting usable for the entire spectrum of roleplaying, from "realistic" to "space opera." Originally built to carry colonists to the fledgling Mars colony, the cycler station has been converted to a vacation cruise for those with Real Money. Welcome aboard!In other news...
- Short story published in Man-Made Troubles, an anthology of very short stories based on Frankenstein
- Had a great Dundracon and held off the inevitable First Convention of The Season Flu until after the show.
- Working on some longer fiction, along with a new RPG product
- Compiling a Sample Web Portfolio (Ajax, JQuery, etc...)
- New RPG projects still in initial stages
- Bryce is working on a new logo
- Writing some non-game fiction and testing the waters
Numeric Hit Point - Freebie for Fudge™ (Note: You'll need to register an account at Grey Ghost, which is free.)